The Craziness

The wait has become painful
Endless patience and long sighs dot the landscape
Smiles reach the sinus cavities but not the orifices above
The muscle that pumps the blood seems to be tired
Of all the waiting and pining

Is it just a pipe dream or will it happen anytime soon?
Will the fire reaching the skies have the desired effect?
Will the smoke-filled cupboards go waste?
Will the road lead to nowhere?
Will the attitudinal change go nowhere?

What are the thoughts?
As days go by, the only effect the smoke has is on me, on my craziness
The quotient is just a number, not to be confused with anything else
Will the logic of mind over matter work here? Has it ever worked for me?
Am I the one who is controlling the smoke? Or is it something that is pre-destined? Or am I just day-dreaming, as usual? 

Is this all a bubble, again? Is this just a dream that I am seeing with pink-colored glasses?

I will know in some days. Will it or wont it? I wish it should...Some semblance of root chakra activation will do some good for me. Or him...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts