Being Alone and not lonely

13th June 2005: 9:30 AM

Joined Sify. Well everything around me seems to be revolving or connected to Sify in some way as of today. Dunno why but I seem to have a fatalistic conenction with Sify and their Iways. Hmm...what better way to tell it out than writing it in my blog.

I am blogging after a long time. The last time I blogged it was more of a disaster!

I dont even want to think about all those times. It was a pain that stayed with me till the time I left that place. My god it was such a pain. In a wrong place.

OK. Let bygones be bygones.

Circa 4:45 PM. June 13th.. First day coming to an end. Almost. Can leave by 6 PM.

Actually no work to do. So guess can leave exactly by 6! Hah!

Think that about AN. No way...

This is now and that was then. I have moved on right. So let us get a brand new beginning. I am part of something new now and would think I have new things to learn and do. I can do so many things. I have already planned what all I have to do.

That is part of a new blog.

Coming Soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts