The Coming Soon Part!

I got some real gyan today. Got to read a book called "The Present" by Spencer Johnson who has an M.D degree and who has written several books of this nature. Well. It was indeed a great read and I intend to present it to someone who can actually get some good gyan out of the knowledge pearls hidden in it.

I think I should give the book to Priya and Rajesh. She needs it and I believe she can even understand the story. I doubt whether R can even start to comprehend what is written in the book. It is way beyond his intellect and ability. He needs more maturity to grasp an dunderstand the wise words of the "old man" who is the Sutradhaar of the story.

I believe there is another book by the same author which talks about a present that a person can give himself or herself. I think I would really want to read it.

Maybe I will try to get my hands on the "The Present" and its prequel in Landmark or some book joint. Hmm lemme see when can I get away to read a book? Or even buy a book. I dont think I will find time to even think about going browsing apart from writing some blogs on and off. Guess people here are not very clued in about blogging hence these sites are not yet blocked. It would only be a matter of time before the inevitable happens and Bingo! I get a page that says Error!! Error!!

hmm about the book i read.

I actually went to Tidel and completed all the paper waala formalities. I had to report someplace else. So I took an auto and came to this place. I had to sit 'coz I dont have a machine neither do I have a place. All this that you see now is farce. This is just the beginning. Tomorrow only I will know whether I will get a place tomorrow or if it will take a week or so....

Ok...so when I came here I didnt have anything to do so the lead (his name is same as my previous company's CEO) gave me a book to read, which was actually very providential. I read it and bingo! it changed my outlook. Totally.

It was like Wow! I had reached the answers without going or falling over the edge. I had got a clue to my problems. I can better manage them now. I think. I dunno how I will behave after I go home. Got to see that. That is a bit scary as of now.

Actually my room makes me very scared and sad. I think I need to flush out the air out of its sadness and sorrow. I will try to put some dhoop or something to change the overall mood of the room. Hmm I think I will do it today.

The Present is actually something that needs a separate blog space. Will write a review in a separate blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts