My latest welled up thoughts

Hi blog,

Happened to get a sneak peek into one of my friend's blog. Well, my friend is not aware of my action. It is just that my sharp (I wear specs) eyesight caught his URL and I immediately keyed it in a browser, and bingo I was trespassing somebody's personal space!

Was this violation? Not exactly. I didn't mean any harm. Just plain curiousity. And to my utter amazement, my friend had written about an encounter we had had, the previous day. Actually, it was a bit twisted and I just wanted to smoothen it up.

Hmm..

I write blogs to get my words into perspective. That is the way I think too. But hey! what the hell, I am not robbing a bank right. But I wonder, is it slander on my part to write about some person who is absent from the scene, when I am writing this??

Google Papa says, no I am not committing slander by writing about an absent person. Only If I throw some sorta dung on their names, I am guilty of it. Else it is a clean run. Well and good.
So, I have decided to take my well-meaning friends' advice and start afresh. My friend wouldn't have expected that I would happen to read the advice (for me actually, but not given to me!) posted on the blog. I have read it, so I guess I will as well implement it. Right.

Ok. Blog, bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts