Embarassment - Thy color is Blue

I am so embarassed I cant say. My friend happened to read my blog where I had vomitted my inner most thoughts that had bubbled up! They were pure hatred put into words. Well I regret my instant writing. I do. I think I will remove the link immediately. Already I have done a lot of damage today. Guess I should keep my gab closed.

Many a times we say something in a rush of adrenaline and then have to swallow our words. Today was such a day. I had to swallow my words. Well. Literally. I deleted the post. It was unfit for polite consumption. Umm..People looking for the "hate post" please forgive me. I am sorry for it.

: (

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:26 AM

    plsss.. why did you have to do that? if the person you are referring to is "me", lemme stress, i dint even skim beyond the title!

    i bet you know who i am..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts