When I am to be born....

Feb 18th 2007:

Today I went to MGM Dizzeeworld. Exhilaration and pure ecstacy are some adjectives that would characterize the visit. Various fun rides such as the Ranger, the Flying ship take your breath away and try to make it a memorable visit. Well, I went with two friends, who are crazy enough to pay for this pure form of torture. I guess even the Russians can learn a thing or two from these people who design these rides! The rides are meant to be for people's amusement, hence the name, amusement park. But, to my absolute horror, one guy threw up, coloring the whole Flying ship with his internals and to the chagrin of his neighbors, never recovered from his ordeal.

I went on the Roller-Coaster, the mini rollercoaster, dashed against my friends in the Dashing cars, got drenched in the Wet ride, and simply had fun. The fear of the scary Ranger and the Flying ship reigned supreme, and I dared not venture there. I stayed put and made sure, I was not emotionally blackmailed to take these rides. Else, today would have been my DOD. aka, Date of Death! :-(

Well, after my friends alighted from the Ranger, they looked like two zombies, from a Nevada-farm. Hehe. They had been forewarned. I had fun standing and watching the people go shit scared, when the Ranger made them stand upside down some 50 feet up in the sky. A thought kept creeping into my mind. How can you pay through your nose and allow people to scare you!

Guess, I would have preferred to go hit some car on the Go Karting track. Much to my disappointment, my friends had decided that they had to travel the twists and turns of a Roller-Coaster, come what may. Well, I rose to the challenge and braved the ride, which lasted some, 25 seconds. MGM has a way of making you want to shell out more money and pay some more to get more fun. Hehe.

The damp squid was the Freefall, that took people up some 40 feet high up in the air and made them sleep, when it DIDN'T come down crashing on the ground. This was pure exhilaration for me. I laughed all the way to the car park, much to the irritation of my friends. Well, this was Feb 18th, 2007. A day before I would turn a new leaf in my life. I would no more have a "2" attached to my age. It feels slightly bad, but hey, its fun. I am still young at heart. Ain't I????? ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts