Friends Pls Go Away...

80....79.....78........77......76. This is the number range that scares me to death. I never ever want to cross this range and go the other side. I want to be on the thinner side. The side of lightness, the side of slim-ness, the side where people dont ogle at me if I walk with all my friends around my thigh, hips, and abdomen. People dont like my friends. But I have taken care to make my friends grow bigger and healthier. They are now so big and round. I have given them a staple diet of ghee, sweets, and fried rice.

I am blessed with a frame that can easily carry 80 kgs and not show a thing. Unless I undress no "mai ka lal" can make out that I am carrying oodles of fat around me all the time. But recently I had a fight with my friends. We have decided to separate. They are leaving me, one by one. I have some left, but I know they too will leave me. But yes, I am also happy to see them go. They have been making my life miserable. Making me look like 35. I told them so. They understood. A few have stuck to me. They are very old friends, guess they will take the longest time to leave me and go. Lets see. I am waiting. So is my scale. :-)

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:29 PM

    Dont know about others but sure i will stick around as ur loyal pal.. guess who? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous...u might be tinu...or mangu..or sunshine... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:50 PM

    main aapki loyal sis.... am never gonna go away, nor am i gonna let you slip away :)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hy sweety! i may not be with you alwz but my eyes wuld alwz be constantly watching you...I never let my friends walk away from me at any cost...but instead thy walk away from me...and u r so precious to me that i cant let you go off me so easily :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts