Life as I know it

Ever wondered if we stopped doing the routine things that we do everyday, what would change? Well, nothing would. All we would do is start living the way we are supposed to, in the new habitat. With a new habit.

My life is a very simple one. I am a lazy bum, get up by 10-11, get ready and go to work by 2. Well, some times I sit down to watch all these teary eyed-serials that make me run late to work. I do enjoy watching these serials sometimes. I prefer watching a movie. Any movie that would capture my attention for that moment. Movies are my passion. I feel so grounded when I am in front of a screen. I simply love the feeling of being transported to another world when I am watching a movie. Its surreal. Its magical. I love that feel.

Even now while I am writing this blog, I fall back for support on a hindi movie, that makes me feel that I am not alone in feeling bad. I am witnessing the lives of the hero and the heroine, and empathising with their sorrows. This helps me forget my story. The story I cannot change. I may not be able to change. Ever.

Life as I know it is a free-bird-type existence. I am not answerable to anyone, for anything except to AK. He might ask me why I'm late or why I am not doing any work. But otherwise I am a free soaring bird. I sleep when I want to, eat when I am hungry, and not care about anyone. I dont want to lose my freedom. I will do anything to keep my freedom. Anything. As of now I guess I will just carry out what I have planned. I might do it. If I am forced too much. Lets see. But I am going to protect my territory fiercely. Very fiercely.

Comments

  1. wow...dudette...enjoying life wt?well be happy at least you can do wt u wnt and wt u think. so enjoy ur freedom cos sooner or later we all will be like animals in a cage with no space to move on our own too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts