Living Away From Home

I am going to try this out from tomorrow. Err. Technically from today. Since it is 1:15 a.m, as I write this post, I shall start my resolution from today. But the real test of my mental strength will come in the morning, when I wake up and look at my mobile. Will i be able to withstand the assault? Will I be able to carry out my wishes? Will I do it? Even for a day? I feel I can. Maybe I can. I have displayed a resolute self in the past when I have brushed past nastier things and moved ahead in life. Cant I fight this small urge? But my heart has run away from me. I cant live without my heart, but still my brain has forced my heart to return and reside in my body. The question rises again. How long will it take for my heart to run away again? A minute maybe? Tomorrow I will know. Maybe I am born to be a loser. Aargh. A loser at the hands of my heart. My stupid emotional heart with lots of bad bad LDL in it. I will purge you tomorrow. Am sorry; From tomorrow, you will rise and shine again. I promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts