The fall in August

Today was a very strange day; August generally is, for me. The whole of the month gets on my nerves since I have remembered. Maybe it is simply a superstition. But August generally takes a toll. I get hurt unnecessarily during the month, get into unnecessary troubles, lose something, get stressed out, and find myself in a total soup! Well, i manage to get out of these somehow, but August tends to drain my emotional and mental energy a lot. August, the Eighth month of the Roman calendar. Named after Augustus Ceasar.



I am a number 1. Yeah, would love to be that always, in everything, but as of now, my birth number is 1. Number 1 is always at loggerheads with numbers 8 and 4. Numbers 4 and 8 are known as fatalistic numbers for people born under number 1.



have a strange love-hate relationship with people born under the numbers 4 and 8. I generally find out anybody's date of birth and try to steer clear if they are an 8! 4 seems easier on me, but 8 is dangerous. People with a birth number 8 tend to push me into deep gorges and crevices. Yeah. Its true. They dont do it knowingly. They have to do. Its their destiny.



Like the way I am destined to be like this. Impulsive, rash, and brash. Let me be, in this birth. I will change, the way I have changed over the years, taking off my different roles and hats one by one, to suit my environment, I will change again. But I want to see if this change is for the better or worse. Lets see. Time will tell. :-) Eighteen days to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts