The Blogger Bride

Yeah, that's me. In exactly 2 days time, I will become the stereotypical TamBram bride. With Jadai and Madisaar I will strut around and join the premier league of "Kosavam Kattina Iyer Maamis". I shall follow the dictats of the community and swear by my Vadu Maanga Oorugaai. I shall...err. Forget it. :-)



Heehee. Atleast till now, I am the single bird who wanted to fly far away and high. I am still (for 11 hours more) the single-ready-to-mingle woman who was high-spirited and high in spirits (sometimes). Though my soul would not have undergone a change, my external persona has certainly undergone a tremendous change. I have become the typical bride-to-be. With a feigned coyness and shyness, I am ready to become a Mrs.

Well, it sounded like a very nice prospect till yesterday, but now since the day has dawned I am kinda queasy. I know all the right things and the right words. But the question is will I be able to say all of them at the correct time and in front of the right people? Will I? Won't I? Let's see.



Nov 5, 2008: I shall enter the Land of Maamis...Hurraaah. :-)

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:19 AM

    This was written almost six years ago and you were doubting if you will be able to say right words at right time. I am sure you have in last six years , you have buffed each worked to make it a shining effortless expression , consistently ..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts