Life goes on...

Recently, I was reading a friend's blog and thinking about what could probably affect her so much. She has been always a fiery woman, lashing out at unruly bums and treat them like poo.

Poo, these bums are worth, surely, but I sometimes wonder what moves me. What is that one thing that makes me cry or ponder? Now, that would certainly be human intelligence. Be it humor or a witty conversation. Intelligence makes me take note of people. Warm and dumb people also make an impact. I forget them very easily and quickly.

Of late, I have behaved in an abysmal manner and ridiculed a person a lot. Of course, I am feeling bad about it. I think I have reached a stage where  I do not make fun of anybody. But baser instincts do kick in sometimes and take hold of, rather possess me, to go ahead and ridicule.

I love churning out words, I like the feel of the words on my tongue. To be able to speak correctly and well means a lot to me. Hence, I ridicule, people who care less or are less careful while they speak. Arrogance, it is not, pure passion.

Yes, I have gathered a lot of moss, maybe, but a stone, I am not. I am a mountain, which can look the sun in the eye and stand tall (pun intended).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)