For you my love...

Life was like a smooth river surface till you came.
You came and put a pebble on the surface.
The surface got disturbed and the ripples kept forming, and pulled me inside.
Inside my heart as well, you created ripples, and I kept whirling.
Whirling, whirling, whirling.

I know not where I am going.
I know not where you want me to go.
I know not if you think of me.
I know, I think only of you.
Night, day, night, day.

Days and nights became one when you are there, somewhere.
Smile that lights up your eyes, I crave for.
For those eyes to look at me, I crave for.
For those lips to part and say my name, I yearn for.
For those fingers to brush my hand, I dream of.
Your smell to linger in my hair, I lust for.

You are far, very far.
My heart you take, wherever you go.
Not so far, I feel from you.
I can hear your heartbeat, I am so near.
Yet you cannot see me, I am not so clear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts