Love makes the world go round

Tumko dekha toh yeh khayal aaya, zindagi dhoop tum ghanaa chhaya...

What would happen if one day, there was no rule that people had to follow the rules of the so-called society. What if?

What would I do?

Well, for starters (LOL...and what is for desserts?)...anyway, PJs apart, I would live my life without any fear, subjugation, and moral policing. I would just do what I wanted to. 

A few things would be: 

1. Say 'I Love you' to him and ensure I sleep with him. Oh oh, I am not part of the Satis, I will get what I want. Want the man, get him! Bingo.
2. Slap a few faces so hard, it should hurt and the jaws should get stuck. 
3. Beat up atleast 1 Chennai auto wallah with a iron rod and make him stand in the sun, if possible, tie him to the back of an MTC bus and...you get the picture.
4. Get drunk and drive at 140 kmph on ECR. 
5. Put a plaster on my FIL's mouth when he starts talking. 
6. Take my mom on a World tour and not worry about money. 
7. Wear a negligee to office and strut my stuff. Oh yeah, ensure S is tied up and is forced to watch me get dressed to work. Sic!
8. Stick my tongue out to the prim and propah ladies.    

And many more...


 

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:16 PM

    LOL! luvd everything except no.3. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:17 PM

    ...and I am Deepa (expertus, Hannah) if u remember. :-) unable to post using my ggl a/c.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts