Using wireless tethering

Feel rusted and old. 
After so many years of using a smartphone, when I realized my data card did not support roaming, I decided to find some other method. I checked with someone who coolly said, oh, I just tether. Whoa! Yeah, I should have thought of this, shouldnt I? 

Getting old. 

So, I just googled and found out the right way to do this. And there, I saw the connection go blink blink and voila, I was connected. I cant express the relief I felt when I opened Google using my phone as a Wi Fi router. 

Awesome, isn't it, technology makes you wonder, can man ever go back to living in the jungle? 

I did this with my Sony Xperia. Here are steps to Tether with a USB cord.

Once you are tethered, you can actually remove the USB cord and the connection will still be on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts