2012016 and Rolling!

My friend said, "We will talk later, you are not in the mood." 
I disconnected the call by slightly pressing the button on the ear phones. 
I had excitedly picked her call up. To yak. I didn't say much. 
Didn't feel like talking. 

My eyes kept darting to the two little blue lines on the damned messenger screen. They refused steadfastly and remained greyed out. Damn!

Two little lines demanding my whole attention. I could have done so many things, switched off the bloody data connection. I did nothing. I gobbled up data like a sea monster and kept staring at the screen like my life depended on it. 

Had to physically make an effort to tear my eyes from the damned screen and get some work done. 

Morning started on a rough note. My maid sulked, the weather seemed very happy and gay. I decided to sleep for exactly three minutes and got up after 45 minutes. Sigh! Kicked myself. 

Finally, for the day, got something done. 

Let me get my sorry ass home. I need to focus and de-focus. Is it hyphenated? Who the fuck cares! All I am thinking of is to wipe off this overwhelming feeling of restlessness hovering over my mind. It disturbs me, rather, I am allowing it to disturb me. In fact, the disgusting creep that I am, I am wallowing in self-pity, trying to gather sympathy from anyone that dares to cross my path. Be it child or man. Sick psycho. 

I definitely need to let go and get a life. Let me first go home!


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts