The wrong platform

After a long time, I was reading my old blog posts. Came across some funny ones. I wondered where all that humor had vanished. Maybe life stole it. Or I lost it when I got down on a platform. 

Like Kareena in Jab We Met, I somehow got down at a wrong station and forgot to board my train. I felt lost. A friendly TTR came by and helped me board my train. My seat was empty. Nobody had taken it yet. My stuff was still there, waiting for its owner to lay claim. 

The train started running full steam but I could no longer feel the joy in the travel. I felt as If I had left something behind on that station. But, we have crossed over to another state, I cannot go back. 

I think, I will go back! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts