I have a problem

I have a problem when you don't see my point of view but when you expect me to follow yours
I have a problem if you think I am a robot and do not need sleep or timely food

I have a problem if you believe that I am jumping with joy to come home after a 12-hour shift to cook a hot meal
I have a problem if you think it is cool to stay cool while I sweat it out in a hot kitchen
I have a problem when you don't attempt to do your assigned household chores and I am forced to do them
I have a problem when you seem to forget that I am a woman with a heart and that I need love and affection
I have a problem when I crave for affection and yearn for that touch though in my heart I know I can never have it again, ever
I have a problem when I see you walk away, never to return
I have a problem when I don't see you stand up for me, when you let me down, yet again
I have a problem when you treat me like shit
I have a problem when you think I am weak if I cry out of frustration
I have a problem when I feel low
I have a problem when I am treated like a maid



I will live with it...one day...I will be free...   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts