The Immortality of my being

I try to write...words don’t form
I force myself to think coherent thoughts
I close my eyes, tight...tears form from the effort
My heart is threatening to burst as it has done so many times now
I want the emotions to flow out...let the thoughts free
Out in the universe I want them to merge and leave me alone
To lick my wounds


Prose or poetry, all are a play of words...which refuse to bubble up
Which refuse to form...you merged with the light and left me in darkness
To ponder on the frivolousness of the penance I am forced to enlist myself for
A deep vast void that holds in its womb a solid ball of darkness, black and sticky
You go closer, it will pull you, first slowly, then quickly, then slowly till you cant breathe
Your life force will ebb away...


The ball resonates, moves, sighs and makes one wonderstruck at the 
dim blue light emanating from the core somewhere
The light travels outwards...becomes brighter and explodes
I feel the light on my eye lids, lips, and skin. 


Each pore of my face is illuminated with the 
radiance from the light...My face slowly becomes blue...I feel the coolness...there is a surge of 
water...in my being...tears form and flow, unstoppable, unstopped, down down down
onto my cheeks...and fall drop by drop on the paper, smudging the writing
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts