Two Days to go: Check Check Check

So, blog, you have the right to question me and ask what the dash I have been plucking all these days this week. Go ahead, ask me.


Well, you will be proud of me and my accomplishment. I am about 500 words away from my goalpost. Yes! The golden count: 60,000 words.


I am just stalling. I know. Procrastinating, rather.


I don't have the heart to kill my hero: Shom. I created him with so much love and dedication. I poured all my emotions into him, giving him life, so much so that I have fallen in love with him. I don't have the heart to kill him. Or should I?


Is there an alternative way, where I can end the story and keep my hero also? Maybe I will do that.


But, that would mean giving away my ideas of loss and trauma. How will my heroine then find it in herself to fight her demons after her hero dies? 


Guess, I cant have the cake and eat it too. I will kill Shom. Period. 


See you soon...   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts