Blogathon: March 13, 2017

Holi Hai!















Got good news today. Felt really really glad for my friends.
It being a Monday, I was suffering from dysania/clinomania.

Ok, before you beat me up, these terms just mean that you have trouble getting out of bed. Sigh! Never knew laziness had such difficult definitions.

So, I somehow dragged my feet through the day and realized, with quite a start, that I didn't want to do what I had been doing all this while. Meaning, creating all those boring click-click-click courses. Describing them in flowery words was not  taking me anywhere. I still felt utterly bored. The hard truth was that.

On the contrary, I quite liked, I must say at this point, that I loved, to write and edit. Yeah, I am that kind of a person. You know the nit picky type who finds a mistake in every word someone utters. Basically, the editor type. :)

So, without much ado, here's wishing all of you a Happy Holi!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts