Freedom @11

Suddenly, I have nothing left. To spend my time on. Today, it just ended, I had an inkling, it would. But, I had certainly worked a bit for it. I should have been a bit more careful, but for what, I do not know. Had I been more vigilant, would this have happened? No, I know, it would not have...I am like that no, flippant, careless and sometimes I take things for granted. But, then, few days back I was so distracted, owing to so many things...It certainly affected my writing. One thing I thought I could do well. Looks like, I cant do it while I am asleep, no?

In a way it is good, I don't need to break my head over numbers and all anymore. I don't need to worry about working while sulking in Mumbai. Stress free...

But, I am feeling a bit bad about being chucked out. But, hasn't that been the case, each time. Rejected...rejected...unwanted...no good. Well, everything seems to be heading that way. Bad or good, I don't know, but this is how it is.

High time I focussed on other things in my life, long pending things...
They say, be careful what you wish for, you might get it. I was just wondering how nice it would be to just sit back and chill and not worry about anything...Lo! it happened...Wow! Why don't other things also happen similarly, I wonder.

Let me move my ass and go do some house work. Now, that I am officially jobless. Super!

 

Comments

  1. Everything is temporary dear. This too shall pass

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts