Life goes on...


I take a deep breath and believe, life will go on
Life does go on...

A few bruises here and there, a few tears I shed
Life still goes on...

There are moments when I wonder what makes me take the pain,
what  makes me the weakling I have metamorphosed into
what would turn me back into a flesh and blood human being
But, I get no answers, nature remains silent,
Life goes on...

The words flow no longer, the blog remains un-updated
The novels sit and wait for the typing to resume
Publishers vye for my attention, in my dreams
Dreams have dried up too, long back, I know not when
But, despite all this, life goes on...

My toe hurts badly after last  night's attack
The bandage draws attention and out pour the questions
Reluctant,  hesitant, and untrue answers bubble forth
Honor, they say is to be guarded
But, in the midst of it all, life goes on...

I know not when the last time it was when I sailed free
like a bird, up above, high, with not a thing to bother me
not a care about anything remotely unpleasant
I do not remember anymore
Life, goes on.

More posts will get posted
Novels will get published
Poems will get written
But, my life, will not go on.  

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    The toe might feel , the solitude will always thrive ...I used to think that Solitude is temporary state ...tears and words will work like a glue ...they will make the solitude firm ....solitude will help bloom the persona in the closet but the yearning for affection will not die...may get strangulated ...but will not die ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts