Change is in the air: 6.11.15

It has been months now that I put pen to paper. 
I have not been feeling the flow, instead, I have been distracted. 
Exactly, since, Nov 6. Damn! This day is such a disaster. 

Last year, my life turned. This year, my life changed again. Same date. 
I do not know for the better or worse, but, life as I know it, has changed. Irreversible. 



What do I do about this change? Change is good, my mind says. 
But, what about my life. I am like a person who has swallowed a cork while drinking wine, unable to swallow the damn thing and unable to spit it out because it has gone on too far...too far, too deep, too much...

Dec 8: Should not have happened, maybe it was destiny, but, is it a mistake? 
It doesn't seem like...damn, feels so natural, normal, intense...
  
Changed fortunes of many people...the air is different, I can sense it...
I saw what I saw, felt what I felt, right/wrong I don't care. 

Life as I know it, has changed. Never again will I be able to go back to what I was.   

Comments

  1. The Stickiness to dates and small video clips that keep playing in your head are painful . Let the board be painted black, if the dates keep coming back , soon there will always be an event to remind you of a High and low each month ...yesterday's newspaper is Good for wrapping dead fish ....its trash ...Life is a newspaper...Read one Happy One Tomorrow and again day after ...Old clippings will keep the wounds moist ....Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....you are right...after writing this piece, I was able to do a lot of purging...you must know...was able to forgive myself...will probably keep this as a reminder...rather, it is a must to erase...i do it sometimes you know...as a practice to do wiping actions...to clean the slate... :) Thanks...a lot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts