Its 9 AM


Hot Toast drizzled with Olive Oil
Coffee, just how I like it...slightly strong, no sugar, with full milk, and some cream drifting dreamily on the surface, enchanting, ensnaring

Jazz playing softly in the background

Perfect start to the weekend, must say

Got up early...by my standards...my brain shook me awake, literally. I could feel it growling in utter displeasure at my snoozing self...Sigh!

Idled around the house a bit...Maid came and flashed by
Gazed longingly at the box of Shrikhand sitting in the fridge and reprimanded myself to control these sugary urges...

Redeemed myself by doing yoga and putting myself on a diet...err...let me see how long I sustain...

Anyway...that is all for now...

Ciao

Have a good weekend blog. :) :*  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Defining LOVE for the Chennai audience :)

Nithya Suresh Kaun Hai?

Being All Parts